I have to make two comments about the event.
1. Barnes and Noble never plans appropriately for these things (or may just not in our area) I haven't been to a signing yet where I think great job B& N. Either 2/3rds of the audience is left to stand or in my case jump and generally try to shift until I can see around the unusually tall gentleman who is right in front of me. ALWAYS. Or I can't hear a thing. Don't they want people to come? Really what's with stashing author's in the kid's area? The kids area- for crying out loud?
2. Lisa Lutz is nothing like I imagined. AT ALL. Not bad, not good. Just does not match my internal picture of what I imagined she looked like.
I did forever walk away with an autographed copy just for one of my very lucky readers. I also read a copy of the book and will post my thoughts later in the week.
A copy of Heads You Lose- signed by both Lisa Lutz and David Hayward.
If you're not lucky enough to be one of our winners but still want to pick up a copy, you can find it at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, or any other major bookseller.
If you've read any of The Spellman's- comment on your favorite character and why. If not what's your favorite off the wall book of all time?
Bonus Entries: These are Optional
1. Subscribe to my blog by email/RSS.
2. Follow my blog.
3. Like me on Facebook- this is worth five extra entries- Hey don't judge. I'm desperate for friends.
4. Follow me on Twitter and tweet the giveaway.
Leave a comment for each one you do- you have to complete the first or all of the bonus entries won't count! Winner will be choosen by Randon Number Generator.
Giveaway ends on May 1, 2011 at 11:59 pm PST. Winner will be selected by random.org and notified by email and will have 48 hours to reply back before a new winner is selected. Please remember to leave your email address if it is not attached to your profile so I can contact you if you win. Good luck!
Disclaimer: All reviews on zoereads.com are the honest opinion of its author and editorial samples do not, in any way, affect the outcome of product reviews.
Hardcover: 320 pages
Publisher: Putnam Adult; First Edition edition (April 5, 2011)